Hello, I'm Nola, I specialize in supporting women with cancer so that they can focus on their healing journey, shifting from being overwhelmed, afraid and anxious, to calm and empowered. As a former oncology nurse and cancer survivor, I know your path ahead. It would be my honor to walk along side you.
HAVE YOU OR SOMEONE YOU LOVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER?
Are you afraid of what lies ahead? Nervous about what treatment may look like? Afraid of dying?
Worried about your loved ones? Wondering how to tell others about your diagnosis?
Confused about treatment options? Feeling alone?
I TRULY UNDERSTAND AND I CAN HELP.
Hearing the words "you have cancer" turns your world upside down and triggers a flood of emotions.
Having the right team to support and guide you through this difficult journey is essential.
Having a coach who is empathetic and knowledgeable to support, educate and guide you through your journey is extremely beneficial.
Your oncologist is there to help only with your physical body.
I am here to help you with everything else: your mind, your spirit and managing your life... all of which are critically important for cancer recovery. I am living proof of how a coach can help.
You will have many thoughts running through your head that may include:
- How am I going to tell the people I love and how will they react?
- I don't want to burden my kids, partner, parents or friends?
- How will I manage?
- What will treatment be like?
- Am I going to die?
- Will I be able to continue working?
- How will I manage financially?
- What are my treatment options and how do I decide what's best for me?
- What about alternative therapies?
- How do I find out about them and how do I know if they'll work?
- Am I going to lose my hair?
- What if I don't want treatment?
As a former oncology nurse and single mom I was worried about:
- The treatment because I knew the treatment could be worse than the disease
- What stage was I at? Had the cancer spread?
- Being a burden to my kids or my parents
- Who would help me?
- Having the strength to handle all of this emotionally
When you are overwhelmed, anxious and in pain, it can be almost impossible to think clearly enough to even figure out how to get help. Plus, when you are in a state of fear and worry, you disrupt your immune system and decrease the ability for your body to heal.
BUT THERE IS HELP. YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO THIS ALONE.
WHAT IS CONSCIOUS CARE COACHING?
This is how I can help you:
- I will walk you through every step of the way
- I will help to reduce your anxiety and fear which will assist your immune system to do what it does to heal.
- I will show you how to manage the side effects
- I will counsel you on how to get the support you need and will answer your questions about alternative therapies
- I will help you get through treatment
- I will counsel you on financial strategies and will give you tips on how to reduce costs
AN E-BOOK GIFT FOR YOU
22 WAYS TO LIFT YOUR HEART & SPIRIT
WHILE YOU NAVIGATE YOUR CANCER JOURNEY
GET THE FREE E-BOOK NOW
Being resilient and having a powerful mindset gives you the inner strength
to cope with challenging situations.
Being diagnosed with cancer may be one of the most challenging events you will ever have to deal with.
This book will get you started on the path to a powerful mindset to help you remain strong and navigate your journey through with more ease, peace, and grace which helps you
to heal faster and better.