CONSCIOUS CARE CIRCLE
(live group calls for women with cancer or women who are post-cancer treatment)
This is a bi-weekly, live event on Zoom that is intended to create a safe environment where you can share your experiences, gain knowledge, find support, and create a loving community. In each call, Nola will introduce a topic, will provide some teaching and then will open the conversation to the attendees.
Some of the topics to be covered:
- developing a powerful mindset
- ways to deal with side effects of treatment
- setting intentions and making them work
- using affirmations correctly
- energy work - Reiki, hands on healing, etc.
- sound healing
- meditation, visualization
- optimizing your immune system
- language - learn the role your language (choice of words) plays in your healing
- and much more!
Monthly Support Circle features:
- 2 x 90-minute group calls per month on Zoom
- guest expert speakers
- video recordings of each live call published in a private members-only area of my website
- bonus material, downloadable documents, videos
When: The first Wednesday of every month, 6:30 pm MST and the third Tuesday of every month, 12 pm MST.
(Reminder emails will be sent at the beginning of each month with the dates)
Join the community.
Join the conversations.
You are NOT alone!
The Monthly Support Circle is available as a monthly subscription. You are welcome to join anytime and you can cancel at any time with no penalty.
Subscribe now and get your first month for $19.50
Your first month is 1/2 price ($19.50)!